9060 HIGHWAY 70
BRINKLEY, AR 72021
SEVEN DAY GUARANTEE: The buyer has 72 hours from the date of pick up or delivery to have the puppy checked by a licensed veterinarian. PLEASE DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR NEW PUPPY TO STRANGE DOGS UNTIL YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PUPPY CHECKED! THIS CAN PUT YOUR PUPPY AT RISK. Seller guarantees the puppy for seven days from the date of purchase against distemper, parvovirus, parainfluenza, hepatitis, leptospirosis, and corona virus. If your puppy should die from one of these illnesses within the seven day period, the puppy must be autopsied by a certified veterinarian, and a written veterinary statement must be obtained. Seller must then be contacted within 24 hours. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide seller with a NOTARIZED copy of the autopsy report with the cause of death. A replacement puppy of the same breed and sex will be provided from the next available litter, if the puppy is found to have died due to one of the above illnesses. The replacement will be up to the discretion of the breeder (breeder’s choice).
Health Guarantee: This puppy is guaranteed until one year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia which hampers a dog's movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this one year time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the Seller will replace the puppy.
All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and dewormings. The buyer has been informed of these and of future vaccinations and dewormings due. A health record will be sent with the puppy showing all current shots and dewormings and should be taken to the veterinarian when the puppy is taken for its initial check.
This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening. We give preventive treatment for coccidian before the puppy leaves, but it can come in contact with it in flight or at the new home. It is not life threatening if treated in a timely manner.
A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
- Animal must show the defect by one year of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within two business days of the licensed veterinarian's determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equal value.
- A puppy with a defect must be returned or euthanized with the proper permission of the seller to qualify for a replacement puppy unless seller agrees to other arrangements.
- A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer's expense. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
- Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
- This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second puppy.
- No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred, spayed, neutered, or euthanized without seller's permission or knowledge.
- Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.
- There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders. These are not covered by this guarantee.
- Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
- There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
- This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
· Have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery (excluding weekends). If you are unable to get an appointment within that time frame, contact seller for an extension. No exceptions will be made unless the seller gives permission first. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination’s result by e-mail or by fax. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
· Provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to:
- Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
- Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and dewormings.
- Puppy must be paid in full by seven weeks of age or all monies paid and
any claim to the puppy will be forfeited.
- All deposits are nonrefundable unless something happens to your puppy
while in our care.
SIZE, COLOR AND BREEDABILITY ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
PRICE: ______________ + SHIPPING: ______________ SEX: _______________
DOB: _____________ COLOR/MARKINGS: ______________________________
DAM: ____________________________ SIRE: ___________________________
NAME OF BUYER: __________________________________________________
CITY: _____________________________STATE: _____ ZIP CODE: __________
PHONE: ______________________ EMAIL: ______________________________
(Buyer’s Signature and Date)
(Seller's Signature and Date)